Today, IT consists of many different parts. From on-premise servers and desktops to cloud services. Focus Managed hosting provides one point of contact for the ever changing landscape. Our skills span multiple platform’s including Windows, Linux and IBM iSeries. Whether you are looking for a single hosted server or a custom hybrid cloud infrastructure our engineers can design, build and assist with on-going management.
- Support for your staff IT staff are pulled in many directions at once. Our support technicians can assist existing IT staff or even end users.
- Integration to On premise resources We insure that that your hosted cloud infrastructure is seamlessly integrated with your on premise systems.
- Active Directory integration Integrate your cloud resources with existing active directory
- Office 365 and Azure Integration As Microsoft business partners we offer Azure and office 365 migration, integration and management services.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Hosted server and desktops are critical to any disaster recovery plan. Our partnership with redundant data centers throughout the united states insure 99.9% up time.
Managed HostingKey Features
- Server MonitoringThis is the process of scanning the servers in search of any irregularities or potential failures; when done in a timely fashion, these problems can be rectified before they develop into major issues or service disruption.
- Security This includes virus scanning, spam filtering, firewall configuration and operating system updates in addition to standard physical data center security measures. Security is important on any computer system/network, but it is especially important when dealing with personal or business critical data and information.
- Full Back-up and StorageA company losing data can be costly in every sense of the word; it can cause a loss of money, time and customer trust. For these reasons, it is vital that all critical or personal information is backed up and stored securely.
Managed Hosting Providers are far more likely to have both the physical and technical capabilities in place to carry out the back-up/storage process correctly.
- Proactive Approach: Our advanced technologies can detect and deploy the latest security patches and let us know which specific PCs have missing patches.
- Server Configuration and MaintenanceManaged hosting providers can offer specialist staff with the expertise to ensure that the hosting solution is initially configured to meet the customer’s requirements effectively and subsequently, to perform the necessary server maintenance to keep the platform running smoothly.
- SupportAn attractive benefit of managed hosting is that – if there ever is an issue – there is always qualified support on hand. In ideal cases, companies make human telephone support available 24/7/365, however in some, support is offered via email.
- Flexibility Managed Hosting is a flexible solution – not a one size fits all service – and providers can work with customers to achieve a solution tailored to suit the budget and individual requirements of their business. What’s more, when those requirements change, managed hosting providers can react in good time to ensure that the hosting platform continues to meet those demands.
- Reduced cost of operationThe hardware and expertise required to manage hosting in-house can be very costly; with many businesses, the cost outweighs the benefits. Managed hosting can be a more cost effective IT solution without having to compromise on suitability or control.
- More effective use of resourceIf your company employs IT staff then you know better than anyone that skilled IT employees can be costly. With this in mind, it makes sense to make sure that you put this resource to the best possible use. When using a Managed Hosting service, the provider takes care of the day-to-day running and maintenance of the servers and infrastructure, meaning that in-house IT staff can focus on other, more important tasks.