Do You Backup Your Data?
In today’s word, technology is a key aspect to all parts of your business. From accounting and management to day-to-day communication, more and more parts of your business are performed solely on computers. Companies must take advantage of today’s technology to stay competitive. Email is the preferred method of communication and computers are integral for executing transactions and storing valuable data. With the importance of computers and technology, it is critical that every organization has a complete solution to deal with the threat of data loss. Your business data is the lifeblood of your company. Imagine the impact of losing a day’s data, a week’s data, a year’s data, due to inadequate or infrequent back-up processes. What would happen? Could you recover?
Traditional backup vs Business Continuity
Most are familiar with traditional file backup methods, such as tape, disk, or online only. These methods are no longer sufficient. In fact leading edg business owners are finding them unacceptable, due to their inability to recover data quckly and mitigate downtime. Innovations in technology have established a new standard, Intelligent Business Continuity (IBC). Only an IBC solution will ensure data protection, data security, instant recovery, mitigate downtime and ensure continuity.
Small and medium business are moving away from traditional file backup and adopting solutions that not only backup but eliminate downtime.
What is the Focus Business Continuity Solution?
Focus Network Services offers a comprehensive affordable Intelligent Business Continuity Solution.
Our solution is hybrid cloud solution that keeps your business up and running through outages, data loss and disasters. By utilizing visualization technology our solution takes full backup images of servers and work stations instead of simply backing up files and folders. Those images are in turn replicated to both an on-site supplied device as well as an optional cloud server. By combining visualization technology with our security and network administration services we are able to turn those images into fully functioning virtual images of your critical systems. These virtual images will remain available during any possible service outage.
This provides your organization with the ability to recover from both hardware failure as well as employee error or disasters such as power failure , earthquake, fire or flood.
Backup and RecoveryFeatures
“75% of small and midsize businesses rank dataloss as the most significant risk to their business – Applied Research.
- Block Level Infinite Incremental Backup: i2® Technology means never having to do another full backup, drastically reducing the backup time, storage space, network traffic, and
workload of your servers.
- Recover Your Data to Dissimilar Hardware: We can provide a bare metal restore of your data to dissimilar hardware. You don’t have to worry about purchasing that new server anymore!
- Virtual Server Support: Backup your virtual servers with the same software that you use to backup your physical servers.
- Supreme Flexibility: Recover your data from nearly any point in time, whether it is just one file or a full restore.
- Full Transparency Through Reporting: We provide a wide range of detailed monthly reports to ensure that you know what is happening. Breathe easier knowing your data is protected.
- Fully Managed System: We monitor software to ensure it is always working, and will act immediately if there is an issue.
Backup and RecoveryBenefits
- Low Cost of Ownership: A fully managed data backup and restore solution for the same or less than a capital purchase that you have to manage yourself.
- Total Peace of Mind: Centralized management and monitoring by our NOC team assures that your business data is safe and being handled by experts. Which means you can focus on your business.
- Reduce Your Day-to-Day Operating Costs: Our solution simply requires an initial full backup, and from that point on stores incremental file changes. You save money in storage space, repetitive data transfer costs and server load.
- Safeguard Business Information: Since our solution takes backups in terms of changes, you will be able to recover files, even older revisions.
- Ensure Business Continuity: Backup your most critical business applications to ensure quick access to be able to restore systems that would have the most impact upon your day-to-day operations in a down event.
- Increase Productivity and Decrease Downtime: Our rapid restore capabilities will minimize the costs associated with lost productivity and downtime.
- Detailed Reporting Information: Be sure of how well your data is protected. We will provide you with monthly reports that let you know your data is safe and secure.